New Student Registration
    While our physical school buildings are closed, if you have questions or need support with registration or transfers, please email the following building secretaries:

    Mahala F. Atchison School: Maryann Binn: mbinn@tfschools.org
    Swimming River School: Mary Preziose: mpreziose@tfschools.org
    Tinton Falls Middle School: Sharon Davies: sdavies@tfschools.org

    If you have any questions, please call 732-460-2404. Our administrative office is open from 9-1 while our schools are closed.
    Documents needed for registration:
    • Completed Tinton Falls School District Registration Form (see link below)
    • Child's birth certificate
    • Child's immunization records
    • Previous school's transfer card and last report card (if applicable)
    • Custody or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
    • Three (3) proofs of residency (ex. deed, mortgage, lease, contract, rental agreement, utility bill, tax bill, driver's license)
    • Transportation Form (see below)

                   *Children who reside at Naval Weapons Station must provide the following documentation:  Military Id, Housing letter, cpoy of lease, Military orders and driver's license.

    • Earle Military/Housing Form (must be completed if residing at Naval Weapons Station) (see form below)

    Registration will not be completed unless all of the above documentation is presented. Students entering the Tinton Falls Middle School as new students to the district must have written documentation of a physical exam on their health records.