• If you are moving out of the Tinton Falls School District, please be sure to notify the school secretaries, as soon as possible. You will need transfer cards and they will need time to get this information together for you. Please include the following information:

    1. Student's Name
    2. Teacher's Name
    3. Grade
    4. Last day attending MFA
    5. Child's forwarding address
    6. Name of school child will be attending
    7. Address of school child will be attending 
    You can send the information into school with your child (Attn: Main Office) or you can fax it to the main office at 732-542-0574.