*All materials that are being sent home for instruction must be brought back to school upon our return.
*Please keep the crayons, glue, and pencils at home.
Each day, please:
- Practice your sight words (all students should have sight word flashcards)
- Read 100 Book Challenge (in teacher-created folders)
- Phonics stories and activities (in teacher-created folders)
- Work on your math (in teacher-created folders)
- Complete two sheets of Science or SS (in teacher-created folders).
- Login to ABCMouse.com - Usernames and passwords were sent home on 3.11.2020
- Childs name and date should be on each sheet they complete.
- Keep completed work in the correctly labeled folders.
- Specific instructions can be found on each individual child's folder.
- Modifications have been made to meet your child's needs.
- Virtual Lessons will be sent to your child’s ABCmouse account, which is found under lessons. They have had in-class access to their account since October and DO know how to navigate.
- Items that are stapled in the folder are considered “one” activity.
- Please check the back of the worksheets, some will be double sided. If they are double sided, both sides must be completed for that day.
- After each activity, please have your child color in their star on the attached chart. All stars must be completed upon return. Students with all 50 stars filled will earn large prizes of their choice when we return.
- I will be available by email, or Google Hangouts between the hours of 9-1 on school days.
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Teacher
Other sites to visit:
For movement and exercise you can visit GoNoodle.com and sign up for a free account. There is an app for tablets or you can visit the website.
Please find direct link to google document outlining instructions for at home instruction.Email address: email@example.com