DISTRICT THEME, MISSION, BELIEF STATEMENTS
TOGETHER TOWARD TOMORROW
. . . are not just words on our strategic plan. This district theme represents our commitment as a district and community to a unified process for the education of children and the shared planning process which we seek for the future of our schools.
In a partnership with the community, the Tinton Falls School District will create effective programs which enable all students to achieve academic excellence, based on the NJ Student Learning Standards in order to become socially responsible, productive citizens and life-long learners.
- We believe that an effective educational process is a partnership among the student, family, school, and community.
- We believe the educational partnership must develop children who are: strong in character, confident, self-directed, socially skilled, life-long learners, and creative thinkers.
- We believe the educational partnership collectively contributes to a sense of: responsibility, respect, integrity, trust, tolerance, flexibility.
- We believe that high expectations promote achievement.
- We believe that children have a right to a safe, supportive, and progressive educational environment.
- We believe the educational partnership will include measurable standards, shared accountability, and will draw upon its resources to achieve mutual goals.