DISTRICT MISSION STATEMENT
In a partnership with the community, the Tinton Falls School District will create effective programs
which enable all students to achieve academic excellence, including NJ Core Curriculum Content Standards,
become socially responsible, productive citizens and life-long learners.
We all learn best and most fully in an atmosphere where the opinions and rights of all are honored and respected. Therefore, our core values are:
Students are expected to:
· Know and exercise positive modes of behavior and good manners.
· Know inappropriate modes of behavior and accept the consequences as outlined in this discipline structure.
Every parent/guardian is expected to:
· Model positive modes of behavior and good manners.
· Exercise respect and civility in all interactions with staff, students, and members of the community.
· Explain and discuss the code of conduct with his/her child.
· Reinforce student compliance with the code of conduct.
· Provide emotional, social, and academic support in the student’s school life.
The school staff is expected to:
· Maintain a positive learning environment during the school day.
· Explain and discuss acceptable and unacceptable modes of behavior.
· Foster an emphasis on positive behaviors creating an atmosphere of mutual respect and the appreciation of individual differences among staff, students, and parents for individuals as well as district and community property.
· Inform and enforce the discipline structure to students.
· Be consistent in enforcing the discipline structure to students.
· Be consistent in enforcing the discipline structure throughout the school.