New Student RegistrationWhile our physical school buildings are closed, if you have questions or need support with registration or transfers, please email the following building secretaries:
Mahala F. Atchison School: Maryann Binn: email@example.com
Swimming River School: Mary Preziose: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tinton Falls Middle School: Sharon Davies: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call 732-460-2404. Our administrative office is open from 9-1 while our schools are closed.Documents needed for registration:
- Completed Tinton Falls School District Registration Form (see link below)
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization records
- Previous school's transfer card and last report card (if applicable)
- Custody or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Three (3) proofs of residency (ex. deed, mortgage, lease, contract, rental agreement, utility bill, tax bill, driver's license)
*If you are unable to submit the proofs of residency because you are living with family or friends who are Tinton Falls or Shrewsbury Township residents, the lease is not in your name or your child lives with a Tinton Falls or Shrewsbury Township resident other than his/her parent or guardian, you must fill out the Supplementary Enrollment Forms (affidavit) in the link below and submit 3 proofs of residency for the person who actually owns or leases the home or apartment in which the child lives, a copy of the driver’s licenses of both the parent/guardian and the Tinton Falls Resident that they live with and email them to Donna Cardella at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to registration.
- Transportation Form (see below)
*Children who reside at Naval Weapons Station must provide the following documentation: Military Id, Housing letter, cpoy of lease, Military orders and driver's license.
- Earle Military/Housing Form (must be completed if residing at Naval Weapons Station) (see form below)
Registration will not be completed unless all of the above documentation is presented. Students entering the Tinton Falls Middle School as new students to the district must have written documentation of a physical exam on their health records.