New Student Registration
If you have any questions, please call the school you are registering your child at:Pre-K - Grade 2 - Mahala Atchison School - 732-542-2500Grade 3 - 5 - Swimming River School - 732-460-2416Grade 6-8 - Tinton Falls Middle School - 732-542-0775Documents needed for registration:
- Completed Tinton Falls School District Registration Form (see link below)
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's immunization records
- Previous school's transfer card and last report card (if applicable)
- Custody or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Three (3) proofs of residency (ex. deed, mortgage, lease, contract, rental agreement, utility bill, tax bill, driver's license)
*If you are unable to submit the proofs of residency because you are living with family or friends who are Tinton Falls or Shrewsbury Township residents, the lease is not in your name or your child lives with a Tinton Falls or Shrewsbury Township resident other than his/her parent or guardian, you must fill out the Supplementary Enrollment Forms (affidavit) in the link below and submit 3 proofs of residency for the person who actually owns or leases the home or apartment in which the child lives, a copy of the driver’s licenses of both the parent/guardian and the Tinton Falls Resident that they live with and email them to Linda Calafiore at email@example.com, prior to registration.
- Transportation Form (see below)
Registration will not be completed unless all of the above documentation is presented. Students entering the Tinton Falls Middle School as new students to the district must have written documentation of a physical exam on their health records.